DREAM BIG DAHLIA
DESCRIPTION COMING SOON!
1. 9.5 x 9.5 hoop (or 10.5 x 10.5 hoop if you purchased the upgrade), 10.5 x 16 hoop
2. Stylus that works with your machine. I recommend the Meko stylus sold at
Amazon. They cost about $14 for 2 of them.
3. Bobbins. You can use prewounds or match the color of your thread.
4. Thread. You can use all one color or coordinate and contrast with your panel.
5. Dahlia panel. There are many choices on Amazon, Etsy, and fabric stores. The
panel needs to be assembled together with batting and backing before class. Use
pins or 505 or your own way. WE WILL NOT HAVE A WAY TO DO THIS IN
CLASS!! I recommend thin batting. It?s easier to get in and out of the machine
which you will do often.
6. BRING A LUNCH!
7. If you have any questions, call me at (916) 205-0059 or email me at